Velpic is excited to launch Velpic Sport, an eCoaching platform for trainers, coaches, and their athletes and teams. The sports coaching platform market is expected to grow to AU$1.1 billion by 2021.
In what ways could eLearning for sport benefit your team?
Here's the value that Velpic Sport can provide sports trainers and coaches:
- Manage and enhance team and athlete performance off-the-field via mobiles, tablets and laptops.
- Share and schedule lessons via mobile or laptop.
- Track and manage players at a glance.
- Provide videos to improve performance.
- Instant access to off-field training anytime anywhere.
- Easy access to coaching notes and past game videos to improve future games.
- Receive player wellbeing training not directly related to their sport.
The Canterbury Bulldogs are the first Australian club to implement Velpic’s eCoaching platform focusing on eLearning for player development.
Their current Pathway Performance Manager Andy Patmore—a former first grade player, Premier League coach, and Under 19 coach for the same club—is pleased with the training outcomes of Velpic Sport:
“The player engagement through Velpic has increased dramatically, players are accessing the information over and over, and retention and comprehension of the game statistics has gone to another level. Players are more engaged at team training than ever before.”
Velpic is proud to partner with the Canterbury Bulldogs to deliver immediate results through our innovative eCoaching platform, Velpic Sport.
If you coach a sports team and are looking for new ways to enhance sporting performance in your athletes, we welcome you to contact us and find out what’s possible with Velpic Sport.