Tech experts awarded Velpic the top spot on Techboard’s inaugural industry-specific ranking of companies worth watching, starting with the virtual and augmented reality space.
Velpic is the only accoladed young tech company also on Techboard’s overall Top 10 list in the July Techboard Ranking, which collected data on 1,390 companies.
We are delighted to receive this latest feather in our cap for 2017, which also saw us:
- launch our own VR app in March;
- record new sales secured in June, 76% above previous best month;
- win an international LearnX Impact award, and
- expand into the US market in collaboration with MyCloudCure’s managed IT services business headquartered in New Hampshire.
Velpic’s next-generation eLearning platform leads the exciting rise of nimble learning and training VR/AR apps making their presence felt in a space traditionally dominated by video-gaming and entertainment apps.
VR for training is clearly now moving past the phase of early adoption and is making its way to mass adoption.
- Whilst it has long been used within extremely hazardous industries and high-risk environments like the military with big budgets, the technology is now more advanced, relatively inexpensive and widely available.
- We want to maximise the use of VR technology for workplace education, which is why we have developed Velpic’s leading workplace VR training app to bring VR training solutions to a mass audience.
We invite you to join the growing momentum of innovation Velpic is enabling as we empower more organisations to modernise their training mindset, engage and upskill their workforce, and foster stronger knowledge sharing with ease.