Velpic and Cortex Interactive were delighted to receive enthusiastic interest in our VR Roadshow—five major cities across Australia in just over one week!
Here's a quick glance at what we got up to at the roadshow:
Roadshow attendees got a real treat:
- Everyone looked at an entry level demo of VR training they could easily implement in their own organisations, using complimentary Velpic VR goggles.
- Some took the opportunity to fully immerse themselves in a VR fire-fighting demo built by Cortex Interactive by donning an HTC Vive headset.
The fun doesn't stop there; Velpic & Cortex Interactive welcome you and your organisation to a whole new world of VR workplace training.
To stay in the know, keep an eye on our VR resources:
- Check out our Twitter and Facebook pages to watch a few short videos from our event.
- Read Tim Angel's blogs on game-based learning, and how VR and AR will transform training.
- Read my blogs on VR and topical eLearning challenges and opportunities.
Workplace training doesn’t have to be a chore.
Shifting people from “Do I really have to?” (traditional) to “That was entertaining.” (video) to “I want to do that again!” (VR) is now within your reach and budget.
Claim your special roadshow offer before March 31st 2017. Speak to us soon to get the most out of this offer.