2016 has been an exciting year for Velpic—we achieved key milestones in our vision to empower more organisations everywhere with better workplace training solutions.
This year, we expanded our ace development team while working closely with amazing customers and partners to activate the new features that our customers value the most.
Achievement highlights include the following:
- Releasing two mobile apps, for supervisors and learners.
- Adding multi-format document import capabilities and unlimited lesson views per user.
Our globalisation plans took off successfully with the following validations of Velpic as a valued player in the digital HR ecosystem:
- Full integration with US industry leader ADP’s online marketplace
- Two listings on the UK government’s progressive cloud-based procurement portal G-Cloud
- More integration plans are in progress with AppDirect and other strategic partners
Velpic is also delighted to receive recognition from influential review sites like Capterra and GetApp, which ranked us among their top LMS’s for affordability, ease of use, and as a category leader based on strong review, mobile and security metrics.
We’ve also received encouraging feedback for our workplace upskilling initiatives—in collaboration with experts in the following fields to share their wisdom through live webinars, blogs, eBooks and animated videos:
- Tips for improving learning outcomes from a brain-based training expert
- Presentation tips for technical experts from a strategic communication specialist
- Career and talent management tips from a corporate headhunter
- Safety training tips for schools from a special counsel on employment law
We are pleased to say that In the last 12 months, we have doubled our number of customers, signed up more than 20 partnerships, and launched an online marketplace with 90 ready-made expert video lessons that customers can use right away to upskill their workforce.
Our quarterly growth of 22% resonates with the increasing compound annual growth rate of 24.7% for the global LMS industry we’re in that’s projected to be worth USD 15.72 billion by 2021.
On behalf of the Board, I would like to thank our shareholders, customers and our hard-working team for their their support and contribution to the business this year and I look forward to continuing our strong momentum in 2017 as we transition from “building a business” to “doing business”.
Together, we can look forward to further growth, more product enhancements, and some incredibly exciting projects and collaborations that we believe will cause much excitement in 2017 and take our product to the next level.
If you are wondering if this involves emergent technology trends such as Virtual Reality, Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality, and Gamification of digital learning, we welcome you to stick around and journey with us for more exciting developments.